UCA Farnham has extensive halls of residence for students with its Student Village - and from September 2021 new halls will open for more than 250 extra students.
Both the Student Village and our new halls are right in the heart of the action within the campus complex and a friendly community where you'll feel right at home. Our accommodation comprises single bedrooms, each of which comes with a bed, wardrobe, desk and chair - you can put your personal stamp on it with your own soft furnishings.
Read on for more details about your options.
Kitchen, Student Village
New accommodation - opening Sept 2021
Bedroom, new accommodation
Halls at UCA Farnham
The Student Village at UCA Farnham features purpose-built houses and flats just a minute's walk from campus for up to 345 students.
Each flat or house can accommodate up to eight students in single study bedrooms, with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. Each bedroom features a washbasin, and we do have some en-suite rooms available.
Check out our 360-degree tours of typical rooms in the Student Village and one of our kitchen areas:
Opening soon, our new accommodation comprises five buildings - Austen House, Watts House, Swift House, Cobbett House and Godfrey House.
They'll contain flats for eight residents with a shared kitchen and dining area, and en-suite single bedrooms.
Things to know:
- Student wardens live on-site, so there's help out of hours if you need it
- There are no parking facilities
- All bedrooms and shared areas are heated
- We’ll provide a vacuum cleaner, broom, dustpan and brush, and mop and bucket in each flat
- You’ll need to bring pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils, tea towels, towels, sheets, pillow(s), and a duvet (and cover) or blankets.
- We operate a no-smoking policy in all our residences and buildings.
- Internet access is included in the residence fees.
For 2020-2021, prices range from around £120 to £180 per week and vary depending on your level of study and the type of accommodation you choose, for more details please see the full residence fees:
Terms & Conditions:
Click the link below to read about the accommodation agreement between us, including things like services provided, payment and responsibilities: