Professor Terry Perk, is Head of the School of Fine Art & Photography. Terry is also the lead academic for the MAKE research cluster, exploring and studying the use of models within fine art practice.
Terry studied sculpture at the University of Leeds and Bennington College (USA), before gaining his PhD in the History and Theory of Art from the University of Kent at Canterbury in 2007.
- 2001-2008: University of Kent, PhD History and Theory of Art
- 1999-2000: St. Martins College, PGCE Art & Design
- 1997-1999: Bennington College, MFA Sculpture
- 1994-1997: Bretton Hall College, University of Leeds, BA (Hons) Fine Art - 1st Class
- 1993-1994: Kent Institute of Art & Design, Foundation Diploma in Art & Design - Distinction.
- +44 (0) 1227 817 386