We offer a range of working benefits, opportunities to learn and develop your skills and schemes to ensure you feel supported at work.
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government and teaching pension schemes
- Flexible working and family-friendly policies
- Tax-free childcare
- Cycle to work scheme
Learning and Development
- We offer a range of learning opportunities through digital resources, regular live sessions, networking events, and bespoke team events
- You’ll have the opportunity to apply for Professional Qualification funding
- You can receive Leadership and Management qualifications through an apprenticeship scheme
- Opportunities to work abroad
Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- We aim to provide a safe and healthy environment for everyone in our community
- We offer health & safety inductions and ongoing training delivered in-house and in collaboration with external training providers. Training includes first aid, mental health first aid, manual handling, personal safety and fire warden training
- We provide a range of services to support physical and mental health and wellbeing, including a free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme and a wellbeing app
- We hold regular wellbeing webinars and offer a range of resources to support you.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
- We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion for everyone in the UCA community and we are continually reviewing how we work to ensure this is at the heart of all of our practices.
- Our induction procedures for staff and students include training on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and we offer further training as well.
- Read more on our Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity page