UCA is working with the Higher Education Outreach Network (HEON), a partnership working together to deliver activity focussed on progression to Higher Education (HE) within Surrey and North East Hampshire.
As a HEON partner institution, UCA collaborates with schools, colleges, employers and other partners to deliver effective and impactful collaborative outreach to pupils in Years 9 to 13 who reside in specific wards. We offer young people impartial information, advice and guidance on the variety of opportunities and HE progression routes available. This supports the aim of the Government’s Uni Connect Programme to reduce the gap in HE participation between the most and least represented groups, and allowing young people to make well-informed decisions about their future education.
The HEON partnership:
- University for the Creative Arts (UCA)
- University of Surrey
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- The University of Law
- Activate Learning
- North East Surrey College of Technology (NESCOT)
- Farnborough College of Technology (FCOT)
- The Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM)
- Brooklands College
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey Sports Park
- Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership
- Surrey County Council