Moving away from home or overseas for the first time can be a daunting experience – but we guarantee that we’ll find you a place to call home.
If you’re a first-year student on a higher education course, we will help you find a place to stay in your first year, either in our halls or in other rented accommodation. This will give you vital peace of mind and clear the way for you to prepare for all the best bits of university life – learning, creating, making new friends and forging your independence.
If you want to take advantage of our accommodation guarantee, you’ll need to do the following:
- Apply to year one of a full-time higher education undergraduate or masters course, starting in autumn 2021
- If you are applying through UCAS, apply to us by 15 January 2021
- If you are applying directly or if you’re an international applicant, apply to us by 30 April 2021
- Accept your offer by 14 May 2021
- Pay your tuition deposit (for international students only) by 14 May 2021
And that’s it – you’ll be all set to join our creative community!
UCA is home to a portfolio spanning courses across Arts, Business and Technology disciplines.
If you miss these dates and need accommodation, please don’t worry – contact our accommodation team and we do everything we can to support you in finding a great place to live.
If you have any questions, contact our Accommodation team at email@example.com