Mark Little is responsible for the Faculty's operational management and strategic development, ensuring that these are carried out in accordance with the mission, strategic plan, policies and regulations of the University
Mark is Executive Dean, Faculty of Fashion, Architecture & Design, at the University for the Creative Arts. Before joining UCA he was Head of the Ealing School of Art, Design and Media, University of West London, and inaugurated the Department of Media at Northumbria University, where he established the undergraduate and postgraduate portfolios and developed the Department's technical resources and infrastructure.
Mark has wide-ranging research interests across theory and practice in the arts and humanities, and is one of the founding editors of the Journal of Visual Culture andparallax. He is a Governor of Strood Academy, a member of the FUSE festival advisory board and is Chair of the Medway Cultural Partnership.
- Responsibility for the Faculty's operational management and strategic development, ensuring that these are carried out in accordance with the mission, strategic plan, policies and regulations of the University
- Provision of academic leadership for the Faculty
- Responsibility for the Canterbury and Rochester campuses, including development of the campuses' creative cultures, overall Health and Safety responsibility, and ensuring campus resources effectively support course delivery
- Leadership and line management of Heads of School, Cultural Programme Curator and Campus Operations Manager
- Chair of the Faculty Management Team and Campus Operational Group
- 01252 722441