UCA's Easter Schools are the perfect way to support the development of your portfolio for further creative study. They are suitable for students considering studying creative courses at college or university.
Throughout the four days, you will be taken through a range of creative ideas and processes, and create some work for your portfolio. The Easter School will conclude with an exhibition on Thursday for family and friends to come along and see your finalised masterpieces.
The Easter School is free to attend. To apply, you must:
- be in Year 10 or equivalent
- be able to attend the whole 4 day programme.
Priority will be given to applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Would be the first generation in their family to attend university
- Are currently eligible for Free School Meals
- Come from a neighbourhood with low overall progression rates to higher education (determined by postcode)
- Are from a black or minority ethnic (BME) background
- Are in, or have lived under local authority care
- Have caring responsibilities for a family member
- Have a disability.
Please complete our Online application form.
Applications close on Sunday 2 April. We will let you know if your application has been successful by Wednesday 5 April.
If you have any queries regarding the Easter Schools, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org